Enroll as a New CRT Runner or Volunteer
Claremont Running Team's (CRT) Full-year Enrollment for Runners and for Volunteers begins September 1 and ends August 31 of the next year. Parents/guardians must register their own minor children. This website is not for children. Runners enrolled by their parents/guardians must be at least 1st grade, to 8th grade, or within the ages of 7 - 14. Student Volunteers registered by their parents/guardians must be within the ages of 14 - 18. The Annual Enrollment Dues for a full year is $36. Register anytime, enrollment dues are prorated based on the month of enrollment. Pricing is kept as low as possible so that children can be enrolled for a full year without needing to make advance commitments to a year's worth of Programs and Events. Due to the low pricing, discounts are unavailable for siblings of Runners. Volunteer enrollments are free. There are no refunds for early cancellation.
Benefits of Enrollment include:
- Throughout the year, Runners may Register for the programs and events of their choosing.
- Only Runners can be Registered for CRT's running programs and events, designed by certified coaches.
- Racing schedules and events for Runners.
- CRT is a fun environment to race and develop competitive skills.
- Join with other children in the community who also love running.
- Running is great for physical fitness and mental health.
- Children aspiring to run competitively in jr. high, high school, or college have an opportunity to gain a competitive edge.
Information / Requirements to Enroll as a Runner/Participant or as a Volunteer:
- All Runners/Participants and Volunteers must Enroll using a UNIQUE email address, including each child Runner, Student Volunteer, or Parent Volunteers. Multiple Runners or a Runner and a Parent Volunteer may not use the same email address for Enrollment. For child safety and insurance reasons, all email accounts must belong to Parents/Guardians and not to their minor children. If you need additional email addresses to Enroll all your children, creating an email "alias" for each child, directed to a parent/guardian's existing email address, can be a great solution. Please click HERE for information on fast and simple ways to create email aliases at Gmail and other major email providers.
- As a condition of Enrollment for every child and volunteer, CRT must receive a completed and Parent/Guardian signed copy of the Waiver and Insurance Information Form. A copy of the Wavier and Insurance Form can be found HERE. Having health insurance and providing health insurance information to CRT is a requirement of Enrollment. Please scan and email completed Waiver and Insurance Forms to ChildSafety@ClaremontRunning.org.